SOMIC ReadyPack · The small, versatile starter system
Fast and cost-efficient for standard packaging tasks
When converting your production line from manual to automated packaging, we recommend the SOMIC ReadyPack as a starter system. Our little jack-of-all-trades masters standard packaging tasks and can be used for single-component packaging, as a tray packer and as a wrap-around packer.
The benefits of the SOMIC ReadyPack
- Cost-effective and quicker ROI
- Fast delivery and on-site installation
- Minimised error rate and lower personnel costs (compared to manual packaging)
- High efficiency paired with a low space requirement
The SOMIC ReadyPack for collating, grouping and packaging products in
- Open cases
- Wraparound cases
- Folding cases
- Display cases
- Pre-packed products are fed separately and grouped into case contents.
- The grouping is positioned on the flat case blank.
- The case blank is folded around the entire grouping and secured with hot glue.
- With the wraparound packer model, the top flap is folded and closed.
Compact, versatile and available in no time · Proven SOMIC quality
The SOMIC ReadyPack, our space-saving all-rounder, is also ideal for short-term or temporary production. As a tray packer model, the SOMIC ReadyPack can be later expanded as required to create a wrap-around packer and thus reliably manages all standard packaging tasks in proven SOMIC quality.
Innovative packaging solutions · Reduced to the maximum
SOMIC always focuses on you, the customer, and your individual tasks and requirements. In some applications, an optimum end-of-line packaging process and fast return on investment are more important than maximum packaging performance. The SOMIC ReadyPack has been developed specifically for applications like these. It can be custom-designed and is available very quickly indeed at a price you can afford.