Tray/Cover Packer SOMIC 434 TD
Multi-part, closed carton packaging for transport and retail presentation - cover outside
Do you want to package your products in an attractive, multi-part transport and display carton? SOMIC designs and manufactures end-of-line packaging machines for the food industry as well as for the pet food, non-food, pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. You benefit not only from the compact design and user-friendliness, but also from the durability of our packaging machines "Made in Germany".
On the carton packaging machines of the SOMIC 434 series you can realize a wide variety of formats and package your products safely and efficiently for transport and presentation in retail.
The Tray/Cover Packer SOMIC 434 TD was developed for two-piece packaging models and leaves a lot of room for the customer. Here, the products are first packed in a tray and then covered - this is also referred to as an outside cover. This SOMIC packaging machine is also individually adapted to the customer's special requirements. A wide variety of product shapes and carton requests can be realized with it. In the first step, the tray carton is erected around the products. Then, in a second step, the cover blank is folded around the grouping and the carton is thus closed.
The SOMIC Tray/Cover Packer for collecting, grouping and packing products in
- Open cartons
- Tray/cover packaging (cover outside)
What does a SOMIC Tray/Cover Packer offer?
- Processing of various carton types (solid and corrugated board) and thicknesses (B-, C-, E-flute)
- Design as plug-in cover or with glueing possible
- Processing of products in upright or horizontal orientation
- Format groupings both single-row and multi-row possible
- Perfect protection of the products due to enclosing carton shape
- Flexible design options in terms of grouping and carton design
- Presentation on the sales shelf by removing the outsidecover. Thus no damage to the shelf-ready tray
- Machine solution for more complex packaging tasks
- Resource-saving packaging through optimization of the carton blank
- Cover can be product-high or designed as a shoebox cover
- Cover can optionally be glued to the tray or inserted into the side of the tray
- Visual enhancement possible through design with carded edge
- Pre-packed products are fed individually, collected and grouped to the desired carton contents.
- The grouping is gently and securely positioned on the flat tray blank by means of a folding head.
- The tray carton is folded around the folding head and glued with hot glue.
- The cover is folded over the container and also glued with hotmelt.