Tray/Cover/Wraparound Packer SOMIC 434 TDW
One-piece or multi-piece, open or closed carton packaging for transport and retail presentation - cover outside
Do you want to pack your products in both single-part and multi-part transport and display cartons? The new SOMIC 434 machine generation offers the optimal solution and enables the implementation of such complex requirements in just one packaging machine.
Whether you come from the food, pet food, pharmaceutical or non-food industry - with SOMIC you not only benefit from superior ergonomics and optimum use of space, but also from fully automatic format adjustment, which means time savings of up to 70 percent.
The Tray/Cover/Wraparound Packer SOMIC 434 TDW can produce any type of carton packaging. Whether single or multi-piece packaging models, all customer requirements can be implemented on this machine. This machine is particularly suitable when different carton concepts are to be realized on one packaging line. Depending on the format, an open-top tray carton, a closed wraparound carton or a multi-part carton can be produced. The goods are thus optimally protected for transport and can be attractively presented in retail.
Tray/Cover/Wraparound Packers for collecting, grouping and packing products in
- Open cartons
- Closed cartons
- Multi-part cartons (cover on the outside)
What does a SOMIC Tray/Cover/Wraparound Packer offer?
- Processing of various carton types (solid and corrugated) and thicknesses (B-, C-, E-flute)
- Open, closed or multi-part carton design possible
- Processing of products in upright or horizontal orientation
- Format groupings both single-row and multi-row possible
- Perfect protection of the products
- Flexible design options in terms of grouping and carton design
- Attractive presentation on the sales shelf due to shelf-ready packaging
- Machine solution for variable packaging tasks
- Resource-saving packaging through optimization of the carton blank
- Visual enhancement possible through design with carded edge
Machine process for packaging in wraparound cartons
- Pre-packaged products are fed individually, collected and grouped to the desired carton content.
- The grouping is pushed onto the flat-lying carton blank. In the process, the products are positioned safely and gently by the folding head.
- The carton blank is folded around the folding head.
- The cover is closed and glued with hot glue.
Machine process for packaging in tray-cover cartons
- Pre-packaged products are fed in individually, collected and grouped to form the desired carton contents.
- The grouping is gently and securely positioned on the flat tray blank by means of a folding head.
- The tray carton is folded around the folding head and glued with hot glue.
- The lid is folded over the container and also glued with hotmelt.