Cover/Tray/Wraparound Packer SOMIC 434 DTW
One-piece or multi-piece, open or closed carton packs for transport and retail display - cover inside
On the new SOMIC 434, you can pack your products in both single-part and multi-part transport and display cartons. Our new generation of machines offers almost unlimited possibilities in the design of your carton packaging.
The outstanding flexibility of the SOMIC 434 allows an individual and future-proof design of your packaging machine. Your operating personnel will also benefit from optimal, ergonomic working conditions.
The Cover/Tray/Wraparound Packer SOMIC 434 DTW can produce single or multi-part shelf-ready cartons. Almost all carton variants can be realized on this machine according to customer requirements. Both open tray cartons, closed wraparound cartons or multi-part carton packs with an inside cover protect your products for transport. In addition, an attractive presentation in retail is guaranteed.
Cover/Tray/Wraparound packers for collecting, grouping and packing products in
- Open cartons
- Closed cartons
- Multi-part cartons (cover inside)
What does a SOMIC Cover/Tray/Wraparound Packer offer?
- Processing of various carton types (solid and corrugated) and thicknesses (B-, C-, E-flute)
- Open, closed or multi-part carton design possible
- Processing of products in upright or horizontal orientation
- Format groupings both single-row and multi-row possible
- Perfect protection of the products
- Flexible design options in terms of grouping and carton design
- Attractive presentation on the sales shelf due to shelf-ready packaging
- Machine solution for variable packaging tasks
- Resource-saving packaging through optimization of the carton blank
- Visual enhancement possible through design with carded edge
Machine process for packaging in wraparound cartons
- Pre-packaged products are fed individually, collected and grouped to the desired carton content.
- The grouping is pushed onto the flat-lying carton blank. In the process, the products are positioned safely and gently by the folding head.
- The carton blank is folded around the folding head.
- The cover is closed and glued with hot glue.
Machine process for packaging in cover-tray cartons
- Pre-packed products are fed individually, collected and grouped to the desired carton contents.
- The cover is folded around the grouping to protect the product and glued if required.
- The covered grouping is positioned on the tray blank lying flat.
- The tray carton is folded around the covered grouping and glued with hotmelt.