Tray Packer SOMIC 434 T
One-piece, open carton packers for transport and retail presentation
SOMIC packaging machines offer individual solutions for one-piece packaging. The machines of the 434 series stand for exceptional performance, compact dimensions and high flexibility. Any number of formats can be realized on a SOMIC machine. All packaging machines are equipped with individually manufactured format tools that exactly match your product shapes and carton models.
The SOMIC 434 T tray packer can be used to produce one-piece, open-top display packs. The carton is folded from a flat blank around the product grouping. A wide range of variants are possible here, both in terms of size and material.
SOMIC Tray Packer for collecting, grouping and packing products in
- Open cartons
What does a SOMIC Tray Packer offer?
- Processing of a wide variety of carton types (solid and corrugated board) and thicknesses (B-, C-, E-flute)
- Processing of products in upright or horizontal orientation
- Format groupings both single-row and multi-row possible
- Infinite design possibilities for the carton
- Resource-saving packaging through optimization of carton cutting
- Ideal stackability of the tray for the palletizing process in case of a carton variant with support bars
- Immediate presentation of the cartons on the sales shelf
- Visual enhancement possible through design with carded edge
- pre-packed products are fed one by one, collected and grouped to the desired carton content.
- the grouping is pushed onto the flat carton blank. In the process, the products are positioned safely and gently by the folding head.
- the carton blank is folded around the folding head and glued with hot glue.