Compact Storage Systems KSP 100
to buffer many different product types
A revolving cartridge system provides a buffer section of up to 100 metres in 10 products gondolas each with a maximum of 7 layers, in the smallest of spaces.
The benefits for you:
- Extremely compact design / low noise machine operation
- Huge buffer capacity
- Compensation for process-related interruptions
- Flexible for numerous product versions
- Product gondola replacement without tools
- Stand-alone operation, thanks to integrated controls
Versatile – compact design
- Pick up products (e.g. when downstream equipment stopped)
- Set down products (e.g. when upstream equipment stopped)
- Increase dwell time (e.g. cooling, drying)
- Add products (e.g. mixed range, promotional merchandise)
- Capacity max. 30 strokes/min. x 1450 mm Product pile
- Machine dimensions max. l = 2530 mm; max. w = 1500 mm; max. h = 2300 mm
- Buffering distance up to 100 m
Buffer system with mixed function
- The products are transferred at the interface in 2 lines. One type is assigned to each product track. The products are transported to a slewing belt conveyor via a transfer belt.
- The slewing belt conveyor assigns the products to a feed conveyor. This assumes a buffer function. Two more feed conveyors located underneath allow the buffer section to be filled and/or emptied at the same time.
- After the buffer section, the products are supplied to the line amalgamation on another slewing belt conveyor. The buffer belt awaiting emptying is always selected.